Admissions and Transfers
St Gregory's Catholic Primary School
- Applications for Reception 2024 can be made online via the Local Authority Liverpool from 1st September 2023.
- The closing date for all applications is 15th January 2024.
- Parents / Carers must ALSO complete a supplementary faith form and submit to the school.
- Completed supplementary faith forms (below) must be submitted to the school no later than 15th January 2024.
- If you are applying under Baptised Catholic criteria, proof of Baptism MUST BE PROVIDED at the time of application. If a supplementary faith form and proof of Baptism is not provided to the school by 15th January 2024 your application may not be considered under Baptised Catholic criteria.
- Once an offer has been made you will need to contact the school to accept your child’s school place and bring to the school office two proofs of address.
If you require any further information or support regarding admissions please our School Business Manager Mr R Hartley
Admissions Year 7 September 2024
From 1st September 2023 you can apply online if your child is in our current Year 6. You may also need to make an application to your selected Secondary School.
Look out for the School Open Evenings.
If you have any problems with your application please contact Mrs Green one of our Learning Mentor's who will support you through the process.
The closing dates for applications is 31st October 2023
The link below will take you to the Local Authority Site were you can register online for your child’s school place in Reception or Year 7 Secondary School, places for September 2024
IN YEAR APPLICATIONS:
For in year admissions please contact school by telephone or email for information on availability of places and procedure to follow.