Safeguarding at St Gregory's
All St Gregory's Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies are updated annually.
How we keep our children safe:
- At St Gregory's we are committed to promoting the safeguarding and welfare of our children
- Our Child Protection Policy explains how we work together to keep our children safe
- Our designated Safeguarding Lead is Mrs P Roberts: Headteacher
- Our deputy safeguarding team is Mrs M Roney (Deputy Headteacher), Mrs S Green (Learning Mentor) and Mrs L Williams (EYFS Lead)
- Our lead governor with responsibility for safeguarding is Mrs Maureen Russell